Apply for jobs and training opportunities that are forces family friendly
Are you the spouse, partner or family member of service personnel? Are you finding it tricky to get a new job?
Visit Forces Families Jobs (FFJ), a brand new employment and training tri-service website. It’s packed with lots of useful job and training opportunities.
Feedback shows that moving often, gaps in CVs, and regularly changing jobs/career is common for tri-service family members. Obviously this puts you at a disadvantage when applying for jobs.
To make life easier for you Forces Family Jobs features companies and organisations that have signed up to the Armed Forces Covenant. That way your unique circumstances are understood.
See some quick links for using the site:
- Search for jobs
- Visit the directory of forces family friendly employers
- Explore training courses by provider
- See discounted training
- Information on business start-up programmes (much of which is free)
- Attend career events and insight days
- See career advice from organisations
Who is eligible to use the site?
- Spouse, partner and adult children (aged 18-25), of currently serving and reserve personnel.
- Spouse, partner and adult children (aged 18-25), of service personnel who have left the armed forces within the last 12 months.
- Bereaved spouse, partner and adult children (aged 18-25), for up to two years, post service.
If you’d like any further help or information about the site please email Forces Family Jobs