Financial and money advice for veterans and ex-forces - ex-service man in front of flag

Are you based overseas and receiving the correct pension payments?

If you are an overseas member of the Armed Forces Pension Schemes (AFPS), and receiving pension payments from Defence Business Services (DBS) Veterans UK, you need to inform them of any changes in your circumstances, as this may affect your payments.

You should have been contacted previously to confirm your ongoing entitlement by signing and returning a declaration.

If you haven’t responded DBS may have put your payments on hold. To release them, and receive arrears, you can contact Equiniti to sign and return a duplicate declaration.

Equiniti can be contacted by telephone on +44 1903 768 625.

Completed declarations, should be sent to the following address:
Equiniti Paymaster
Project Team (4th Floor)
Sutherland House
Russell Way
RH10 1UH

See more detail on GOV.UK