Register for The Officers’ Association “Women into Employment” virtual event
Plan ahead for your next civilian career move, and sign up for The Officer’s Association (OA) “Women into Employment” virtual event.
This exciting opportunity is open to serving and former personnel, and reservists across all ranks, plus their spouses. And it’s free to attend.
On the day military-friendly employers will share the latest research, job opportunities and career advice. This will enable you to recognise your potential, and maximise your skills and experience.
Employers like National Cyber Force, JP Morgan and Jacobs will demonstrate what they look for in their future employees. And why they are committed to recruiting from the female ex-military and spouse talent pools. At present 14 employers have already signed up.
You’ll be able to mix with business leaders, employment experts, and inspirational women who have successfully transitioned from military to civilian employment.
Furthermore a mix of presentations and panel discussions will enable you to discover the key issues and opportunities facing women as they seek to swap military life for civilian employment.
5 reasons to attend:
– Gain practical, useable advice on finding and securing your next role
– Develop a better understanding of civilian employers and what they’re looking for from new hires
– Realise the potential of networking and how to do it
– Be inspired and motivated to take your next step
– And understand where ‘my best fit’ is within the civilian jobs market.
The virtual event takes place on the 24th March, 2022, from 1000 – 1630 hrs.
The OA is a Veterans’ Gateway Referral Partner