The Forces Pension Society
The Society empowers its members to make better, well-informed choices about their Armed Forces Pension.
As the organisation offers assistance to the whole military community they are listed as an Information Organisation on Veterans’ Gateway.
This means you will need to contact them directly for assistance.
The Forces Pension Society provides members of the Armed Forces Pension Schemes, and their partners, with personalised pension guidance.
Annual Membership for just £43 includes:
– Exclusive access to Forces Pensions Consultants. They will help you to navigate your way through the pension maze empowering you to make better informed decisions.
– Inclusive membership for you and your spouse/partner. Membership automatically transfers over to the spouse/partner if the main contact dies.
– Access to informative Member-only Webinars
– Copies of bi-annual Newsletters and magazine, Pennant
– Exclusive access to the Members area of the website. This ensures you can browse Pension FAQs, engage in Audio Touchpoint sessions, access referral documents and forms, and read helpful articles and guides.
– Membership benefits offering discounts across a range of products and services from new cars, white goods, insurances, low-cost money transfers, travel, legal services, wines, gins, and even speciality coffee.
As an independent, not-for-profit organisation, the Society is funded entirely by membership subscriptions.
Any surplus helps fund outreach programmes of free-to-attend Roadshows and Webinars at bases throughout the country and overseas, and our attendance at CTP Employment Fairs.
As a Member you will also help the team to serve the whole Armed Forces Community through their representation of your interests at the top tables of the MoD and Public Services Pension Boards. And through the Society’s campaigning, whenever they spot unfairness or injustice in the system.