Veterans’ Strategy Action Plan
The Government has published its Veterans’ Strategy Action Plan for 2022 -2024.
During the next few years it will be concentrating on five major areas:
– delivering a step-change in support for veterans and their families
– maximising veteran employability as the key to positive life outcomes
– listening, learning and addressing with compassion the historic hurt or disadvantage that sections of the veteran community have experienced
– dealing with historic operations, recognising that these continue to impact on veterans
– making sure veterans receive the same high standard of support, across the whole UK
See links to the detailed plan, which you can download or order.