Anti-malarial drug Mefloquine – important info for serving and ex-Service personnel

If you are a veteran and have concerns about your experience of Mefloquine, and have not already sought treatment, you are advised to contact your local NHS GP for health advice.

If you have not registered with a NHS GP already you are advised to do so as soon as possible.

This GOV.UK guide includes information about the Mefloquine Single Point of Contact for current and former service personnel who have concerns about their experience of Mefloquine (commercially known as Lariam). You will also find other useful contact details plus helpful information and further links.